Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Good Thing



Right before I left for Toronto I filled up on gas...and this was the price. I almost fell over! Needless to say it was a good day, especially for a poor and mostly broke grad student. May all your gasoline dreams come true as well!

5 comments:

barrellofmonkeys said...

Wow. It's been years since I've seen gas that low. Definitely a picture moment!

Andrea said...

Oh, man! You have it sweet! I filled up today - almost the same amount as you - 10.959 gallons ($2.699/gal.) It cost me $29.58. As I was pulling out, they were lowering the price to $2.659. Remember when we were at Ricks and it was something like $.99/gallon?

Alyssa said...

Well, I've see it as low as $2.30 here...but with my gas discount from the grocery store..i believe that next time i can bring it below $2.00! I remember thinking that if gas was more than $.98 at Ricks you were getting ripped off and I could fill up my tiny little tank for about 10-12 dollars! We are old that was like 10 years ago:)

porterpies said...

Alyssa! Hey, it's Tiffany Korab, Porter now. I just saw you on Stacy's blog. It looks like you are doing really well. That's awesome!!! Well, just wanted to say hi!

Newman's said...

Hey Sweetie! You haven't updated your blog in so long! Did you get married in December? Let me know how you're doing. I miss you!