This picture is from the first ride of the year (with this group). I think it was sometime in March.
The above pictures are from our rides to the Ashville museum, in Ashville, Ohio...I've attempted to go their three or four times, with only one real success (the other times they were closed for renovation or because it was too late in the day)
These are the guys from Dean's neighborhood that we ride with most offten...in order of appearance (me, Frank, Jim and Dave). They are all in their sixties, but ride all the time so they are in really great shape.
The trip above was when I did the century ride (100 miles). Four of us went on this trip: Devon (he's 13, me, Dean and Jim)
On this trip we found a fox (alread dead) on the side of the road and Dean has been wanting to get a pelt for his grandsons so Moroni and Dean rode back (on motorcycles this time) and got the fox where we had hid it on the side of the road and then I showed them how to skin it...
The above picture are of our bike ride to the Tarlton Cross Mound (Indian mounds)
As I've been promising...here are some biking recaps over the past year (kind of)...we finally got copies of the pictures from Dean. As I really don't think I look all that great in bike shorts, I'm uploading only the ones that are flattering to me...or at least the most flattering:)
3 comments:
What a woman! :-)
You are amazing girl! I love the picture of you and Moroni together with the bikes. It is great you both love the outdoors so much! The fox story is crazy! I didn't know you knew how to skin things! You are way more tough than I am.
OK, I wanna know where you learned how to skin animals! I don't remember that part of our pioneer trek... only the decapitating and plucking of chickens! ; ) So, do tell!
Post a Comment