Okay...afer everyone put up their own versions of Moroni's and my "engagement" picture, I am posting the real deal. The one taken right after he asked the question...I am also posting the one I was taking as he was getting ready to ask the question.
Aw that is really cute!!! ANd I did not know you are not keen on flying. I like the ground myself but did enjoy the last few flights I had to Hawaii and San Fran which for me is a miracle:) DO you have a date for the weedin yet so we can get tickets? I mean to come not tiacket sto the event unless oyu think it will be a sell out-- then we will need tickets to both the wedding and the flight to get there:)
beautiful! I'm so excited for you. thanks for checking out the blog every now and then. And now I've found yours and I'm going to keep watching for updates. And I want to hear more about your herb garden. I want one.
4 comments:
Aw that is really cute!!! ANd I did not know you are not keen on flying. I like the ground myself but did enjoy the last few flights I had to Hawaii and San Fran which for me is a miracle:) DO you have a date for the weedin yet so we can get tickets? I mean to come not tiacket sto the event unless oyu think it will be a sell out-- then we will need tickets to both the wedding and the flight to get there:)
beautiful! I'm so excited for you. thanks for checking out the blog every now and then. And now I've found yours and I'm going to keep watching for updates. And I want to hear more about your herb garden. I want one.
i'm going to delurk to say CONGRATULATIONS!
and as for your last post....i'm completely scared of flying for the same reason.
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you! Really just couldn't be happier!
Post a Comment