Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 Quirks About Myself

I was tagged by my sister... left me with very little options of family to tag...grrrrr.

1. I hate a dirty kitchen sink...especially when there is water left around the edges that gets all stagnant and gross. The thought of washing dishes in it makes me want to throw up. Maybe after reading this Moroni will finally understand why I follow him around with a kitchen towel after he's done in the kitchen. To go a long with that...I dirty toilets...all though I do not wash my dishes in one, I've had too many times where I've almost thrown up and had to hold my head over a dirty, stinky, disgusting toilet.

2. I'm super anal about how my towels are folded. I think this one goes back to working at bed, bath and beyond, where I was forced to fold the entire towel area every time I worked. And in my conquest to getting it to look absolutely perfect, I was brainwashed into thinking that that was the only way it could be done.

3. I hate wearing socks over my ankles..unless it is about 3 degrees outside...all summer I go barefoot, even if I'm wearing tennis shoes.

4. I fly all the time on airplanes, but each time I do, I get a little more scared to fly, I guess because crashing seems so final...I mean for the most part you don't live through those.

5. I like to be the best at everything I do...Wendy will read this an laugh..she says I'm competetive. I just don't like to lose.

6. Because of an incident when I was about 12, I still to this day can not eat that hors de'vours that has cream cheese, shrimp and coctail sauce...any of those combined together makes me want to gag. Speaking of hors de'vours...when I was a kid I thought that was pronounced exactly as it looked (whores-di-voors) and wondered why they used that word instead of oar-dirves.

I tag Sarah (spelled with an H!), Dad, Moroni (he'll have to write it on my blog), Andrea Porter, and Lauriel

No comments: