Last December, my roomate Jule and I, adopted some cats. Edward and (you fill in the blank--we still can not come up with a good name for her). If anyone has any good kitty names we are all ears. I am adding a few pictures and a video for you because we think they are great. If you think Miranda (or whatever her name is) is looking at you cros-eyed, that's probably the case--she has some vision problems.
OK, first of all I can't believe that no one has told you to name the other kitty Bella...DUH..Also, on the camera story. I had read your blog, then yesterday I found the camera that you gave to Tyler! I thought I should send it to you, but I guess I don't have to!
1 comment:
OK, first of all I can't believe that no one has told you to name the other kitty Bella...DUH..Also, on the camera story. I had read your blog, then yesterday I found the camera that you gave to Tyler! I thought I should send it to you, but I guess I don't have to!
Post a Comment