Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Funny Thing


Why is it, that when you most need something you can not find it anywhere? And when you don't need it anymore because you have replaced it, you find it? I have not been able to find my camera since Thanksgiving. My sister out of the kindness of her heart sent me her old camera, which I recieved from the mail man yesterday. What turns up today? My camera....NO JOKE! And it was in the place I swear I have looked like three times already!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha! Good thing I sent it...otherwise you wouldn't have found your camera! That is hilarious!

Amy said...

Oh ya, and if I hadn't sent it, you wouldn't have had a camera to take a picture of your camera with!

WCFIELDS said...

That's great Alyssa - so do you dare send Amy's camera back? Thinking if you do your camera may go missing again??

Glad you found your camera just the same.