Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hocking Hills--Hiking Ohio Style

As you all know I'm terrible at posting on my blog. I'm sorry, it's just that my life is not exciting at all. Plus, since I've been back from Washington I haven't had tons of time to sit down and post pictures. However, yesterday Moroni and I drove down to Hocking Hills because I had never been there and it was pretty cool. Definately Ohio style hiking...paths and cement stairs and stuff like that, but still lots to see and cool caves to crawl into. I posted some of the pictures below. The barefeet are from when we crossed the stream to get to a cave on the other side. Yes, if you are wondering, the water was pretty cold.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks fun! Lots of cool rock formations.

Pollock Palooza said...

Beautiful!!! And who's Moroni? :) I never would've thought those pictures were from Ohio! Love the foot pic.

WCFIELDS said...

Who is this handsome fella(Moroni) and what are his intentions?

Farmer and Father K

Char said...

Alyssa, it was fun to see you - via the internet! Ohio is beautiful, Jack is from there so we spent several vacations visiting his parents when we lived in Chicago. Charlene :)