Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finals and Snow





Tuesday night I stayed over at Sarah's house because John was out of town, and when I walked out the door I was suprised to find that it had in fact snowed! Just like I hoped. Instead of going to my Molecular Genetics class dreading the final to come, I instead stopped all along the way to enjoy the snow and take some pictures. I was the first person in a class of 100+ grad students to finish the exam. Some of you may be thinking "wow, what an accomplishment", I kind of got worried afterwards wondering if maybe there was somethign I missed that everyone else got and that's why they were still working on it...oh well, what can I do now? You'll probably also notice my huge stack of paper...I took two classes this quarter, that's all the paper I wasted...I think it was probably a redwood at one time. How sad.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I am crossing my fingers for snow tonight! I just want it to stick this time!

Andy

Andrew said...

I hate thinking about all the trees we waste in school. Our snow went away :(
Lauriel

Andrew said...

Alyssa-Did you get the email that andrew sent about a week regarding a christmas present?
Lauriel

Pollock Palooza said...

Love the picture with the blue beenie on and the snowman. I'm glad it's you dealing with all those papers, but I must say I do mention you to others. It goes something like this, "Did you go to college... no but my companion is working on her PhD." Somehow that makes me feel smarter :)

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Are all the shots in Ohio? It looks really beauitful.