So, for a long time now, I've known I should put together a 72-hour kit. I mean who knows what type of natural disaster is waiting to happen, what with all these earthquakes and tsunami's running around. So here it is! I've finally done it. And let me tell you what, they cost money. However, I bit the bullet and decided to do it before I go to grad school and become a very poor college student again. All I'm saying is, is that whoever is stuck with me in an emergency situation will be one lucky dog. (Not pictured, extra clothing, garbage bags and my really cool wind-up flashlight)
2 comments:
I like that you are including your guitar in your "72 hr" Emergency Kit! Very Wise!!
Cool pic of the bruise.
whoever is stuck with me in an emergency will definitely not be aslucky as whoever is with you.
Post a Comment