Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas and New Year's Fun

A stroll through the park in Gahanna....
Moroni and I love the little city of Gahanna near his house because there are cute little shops and a great bakery and its small so relatively easy to walk through. During Christmas they have a huge tree (which I don't have a picture of because my battery died) and the boardwalk along the creek has Christmas lights up all over the place...here is us walking in the freezing cold through the park...




Wildlights at the Columbus Zoo...every year our friend Carly gets us cheap tickets to wildlights at the zoo and we usually go and brave the cold, this year it was so great because we went and it was in the 40's! I didn't even need gloves. Also, my brother-in-law Kevin's (Amy's husband) brother and his wife Brittany just moved to Grove City (south Columbus) so we invited them to come along...now I just need to get Amy and Kevin to move here!





The night before New Years it was decided that we would be having a New Year's party at Moroni's house...so we all made different food items. I made swedish meatballs with cranberry-orange relish (in place of lingonberry sauce) and had fun playing The Beatles rock band and lighting sparklers at midnight!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIqjjSB58iXzE3M3z4GXDgqjIdc7FS4bd2tGJTp-idaRSkqecJGREM03vL0Ya5SDjbmw8hP0bFnaXJTfbf2RJK9gBJj8huf2nbByEE3lFawLJAVnCc6hAND9EwKPBEPHJ8pn0VTMmElqw/s1600/IMG_0533.jpg">

No comments: