This week I realized that my Cooking Light magazines were becoming a huge pile (at least 18
and that I rarely looked at them.
So I decided that some cutting and organizing needed to happen. I went through each one and only cut out recipes I had tried and loved or knew I would try if I knew it existed. I glued them to paper and put them into paper protectors and then I categorized them in a cute binder which I added the bird to using felt and other items I had around the house.
What was so great about this is that it has inspired me to try a bunch of recipes. The first was this chicken curry, and it turned out delicious!
Try it! You won't be disappointed! Moroni doesn't love curry but after his first bite he said, "This is good!"
3 comments:
How fun! I do the same thing! But mine is definitely not cute! It's just a white three-ring binder in which I slipped a flashcard with the word "recipes" in the front cover!
mmm...that looks so good (and i don't even eat chicken). and i love the increase in blogging, by-the-way, as we seem unable to cover all the current events of our lives during our runs. basically, i feel much more connected this way.
Hahaha! You're hilarious Sarah...funny that you feel connected over the Internet! I thought sweating our way through 90 degree weather was connection enough!
Post a Comment