Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Jr. Whopper


I rarely eat hamburgers, especially fast food ones, mainly because I rarely eat fast food. However, a few weeks ago I was starving and I drove past a Burger King and the only thing that sounded good to me was a Jr. Whopper. I was not dissapointed! Oh my goodness! I wasn't sure if it was this specific Burger King or the time of day or the person making it or Burger King in general but it was the most delicious hamburger I had had in a really long time. So, since then I have had two more Jr. Whopper's (three more than I've had all year!) in the hopes that I can relive that one instant of tastebud heaven once again. Since then, they have been good, don't get me wrong, far better than the counterpart (the Wendy's Junior Bacon Cheeseburger)but I don't know if I'll ever be able to recreate that heavenly moment again!




Here is a picture of Moroni on Monday night at Burger King, trying out the Whopper Jr...well, I got the Whopper Jr. and he got the Double Whopper. Now, if only Burger King started selling baked potatoes! I would be in heaven....

No comments: