Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Visit




Hi everyone,
So this week (my first week of vacation...yes!) my Grandpa Al and Grace are here for a visit. I figured I would start posting while I actually had time to do it instead of four weeks later. They arrived last night and Moroni's dad and his wife Amy and her daughter Noelle came down for dinner. Also, my room mate Julie joined us. She's not in the pictures unfortunately because she was taking them. I was pretty excited about dinner for two reasons...I got to use herbs from my herb garden (which I had not done yet) and I actually got the briquettes on the bbq to be the right temperature and was able to cook the meat all the way through. I was also glad that the temperature dropped yesterday to a reasonable 80 degrees with low humidity so that I could keep the house cool with enough fans. It's no fun to sweat over your dinner.

No comments: