Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Fun Operon



I'm truly becoming a molecular biology nerd. I just finished my last two finals for the quarter. One of my classes was a biochem class where we discussed different operons all quarter. Tonight a bunch of people from my class went out to dinner and we decided that PhD was a super repressor of the fun operon. If you don't understand science you probably won't get it...but we thought it was hillarious. This is just an example of my sudden decline into science geekery. Also thought you might find this comic amusing...

5 comments:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

I'm still impressed that I am atleast related to a smartie:) Nerd or not your family to me:)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

You're the cool kind of nerd! The kind I wish I could be. I just wish I were as smart as you!! I was SOOOOO excited to see a new post! Good luck with the rest of your semester of school.

Alyssa said...

No one click on the comment by the top guy--guhn...I think it may be a virus.

Alyssa said...

I just figured out how to delete it so...nevermind

Melanie said...

You are the coolest geek I know. :) So I've been thinking about you lately and how much I miss you. Can we talk tomorrow? I'll give you a call. Love ya.