Monday, March 24, 2008

Peeps-Around-the-World





Tonight for FHE we created people using Peeps. We got the idea from a newspaper article. I'm pretty proud of the one's I made so I decided to post them all for everyone to see.

5 comments:

Nick said...

What a great idea! That looks like fun. You've nearly got a BYU Peeps Folk Dancing Team.

barrellofmonkeys said...

Peeps are people too! haha! Way cute!

Amy said...

Your peeps turned out great! I bet yours were the best! How many others showed up for the activity?

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

I have never seem anything like them... was it messy to work with the sugary little guys?

Demifool said...

In order to keep spam links off your blog, like the "Grogal" post, enable comment moderation and image verification, it'll be more of a hassle for your friends and family who do post, but it'll keep the spam posts off your walls. oh and please DELETE his post.