
I know I've probably told all my friends and family that they needed to see this movie, but I'm going to say it again. Go to see "Dan in Real Life". You will not regret it. I actually don't think it's in the theater anymore and it's not out on DVD until March (I think), but if there is anyway possible GO AND SEE IT. We just saw it last night at the dollar theater, and I still laughed and cried...Also, on a side note, but still related to the movie, the sound track is also great. It's entirely done by Sondre Lercher....so anyway, I promise you will love this movie. I think it's the best movie I've seen in a really long time. Go see it (I think I've said it enough now):) I am not getting back to studying.
Also, this is another side note. But for all of you who don't like Steve Carrell in his role on the office as Michael, which I do, but if you don't it's okay, his character in this movie is nothing like his character in The Office, and Dane Cook is hillarious, but he's a real character. This isn't a dumb movie like the one's made from Saturday Night Live spinoffs.
4 comments:
This is me giving you the nod of approval...along with a couple thumbs up and a high five! I loved the movie too! It is byfar one of the best I have seenin a long time. As for dental schools we haven't decided. But we did decide against OSU (it was in our final three). We are taking a trip to UCLA and UCSF to see which we like better. I'll keep you posted.
I totally share your feelings about Dan in Real Life. I saw it 3 times! I love, love, love it!
Andy
I have got to rent it, we could use a great laugh. Steve cracks me up.
By the way- who are Julie and Moroni? They look really nice. You may have said in another post and I missed it. Did you meet them after you moved?
Post a Comment