Monday, December 3, 2007

Wishing for Snow and Summing Up the Desire to Study for My Last Exam...


All day long I've been teased with the notion of snow, without the actual result. It's a little different than when I was a kid though, whether it snows or not I still have to go take my final on Wednesday morning. However, I thought at least the early morning walk (my final is at 7:30) would be more enjoyable if I have to use snowshoes...it would be more of an adventure and then maybe I'd want to study really hard for it. Alas...it's cold enough to snow, it smells like snow, I'm freezing like I'm sitting naked in the snow, but there is no real physical evidence of it.

The picture above, is from last year's first snow in Washington....even Seattle go snow before us this year...I thought it was supposed to snow in the midwest! Now, I guess what I really need to do is crack open my notes and get out my notecards and stop staring out the window (or the computer). It's proteomics time....

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Our snow however did not last long and was wet. We now have the customary Washington post-snow flooding. I think for snow we have to go to Utah.
Lauriel

WCFIELDS said...

Good Luck on your Finals today Alyssa!

Lots of snow for you to play in at the farm and we have an extra pair of snow shoes waiting for you.

Love,
Megan