
I have told Tim for a long time that he is the best uncle I never had. He and my aunt Margaret got married on July 7. Lucky me, I got to stay with the newly weds the night of their wedding too. It's a good thing they are old. I'm pretty sure my aunt put on her flannel pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and hopped into bed. Here are a few pictures of the wedding. Now Tim really is my uncle...and the only legal one I have. (All though, I still consider Jimmy and Dallas my uncles, even though neither are married to my aunts anymore). Here's to uncles everywhere. It was also nice to see some other family as well, like my grandparents, Bill and Diane (my grandpa's brother and his wife), Bert and Laura (my grandpa's sister and her husband), John and Marie (my grandma's brother and his wife), my cousins and now their wives and kids, and other family friends, like Carol and her mother. It's interesting how no matter how long you go without seeing eachother, they still know you and love you because you are family. I'm greatful for my aunt Margaret who has always been there for me, but especially since my mom passed away. She always calls me to make sure I'm doing okay and keeps me posted on all the gossip in the family, since I don't get to see them as often as I should you. I'm also grateful to Tim for thinking of me as a niece even when I wasn't really. Going so far away from my family is probably the hardest part about moving to Ohio.

No comments:
Post a Comment