Yeah Mariner's! What a great season...I know there are skeptics, but my love for the Mariner's is in my blood. I have gone quite a few times this year and here are some pictures.My friend Bryan and I. The mariner's were playing the Red Sox, and I could have sworn we were in Boston...we were completely surrounded by Red Sox fans. It's a good thing we won (it's a good thing we took the entire series). The only time I dislike the Red Sox is when we are playing against them. If they are doing something useful, like beating the Yankess, then they are a great team.
Tyler, Wendy and I at a really good game, in the nose bleeds of course because it's all we can afford (especially when we are given the tickets for free)
Tyler showing off his really cool boots. This really has nothing to do with baseball, I just thought it was funny...it's ridiculous what we can talk him into doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment