Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hanging Out With Annie

This last week I got to "hang-out" with Annie. That's what we called it since she's 14 and really too old for a babysitter. It was a lot of fun. We went to see the play "Anne of Green Gables" (an interesting version and poor Gilbert was such a dork), we saw the movie "Meet the Robinsons" (weird but I actually liked it) and played with the kittens. The kitten story is an amusing one. Annie picked up a stray cat about a month ago on her way home from school(Muggins or Chloe as she is now fondly called). About two weeks ago she had kittens. Looks like Muggins/Chloe is here to stay. Anyone want a kitten?

2 comments:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Hooray-- now I can keep up with your very boring life... yeah right-- miss adventure!!! How is your grandpa? We have been trying to call him no answer? SO sad about Trudy:( Lovies, Missy

Alyssa said...

I've been trying to call him too, and he's not there. I talked to Megan yesterday and she said he's been out biking a lot and stuff like that. I guess the best time to call him is at 11:00 or 7:00 his time. Also, he might be coming out here at the end of May.