
Yesterday Moroni sent me this on his phone...I laugh a little because his picture makes me look like a cradle robber, but I swear mine was taken less than two years ago and he's been in the ward so long that his was probably taken right after he got home off his mission (like 10 years ago)! I just thought this was funny, in the singles wards they always make picture directories so it's easier to remember who everyone is. At BYU we "fondly" reffered to them as the ward menu...easy way to pick out potential datables (I'm actually not really kidding)...so I guess it was fate.....or something?
4 comments:
It's a darling picture of you- so cute! And you should see the picture Scott has of me on his phone- talk about cradle robber :)!
i thought you meant moroni was robbing the cradle...as you look very young in your photo. :)
Hi Alyssa! You are so cute! I miss you so much! I'm so sorry I haven't been very good at keeping in touch. But every time I go home to Washington I think of you.
I can't even remember where it is you are living? And did you and Moroni get married yet?
Anyway, write me back. I want to hear about your life these days!
Love you,
Stacy
That's so cute! We used to refer to ours at the menu too. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment