I love you tube. It think it's pretty much the greatest thing on the internet. The other night Moroni and I ate Chicken Catciatore(I think that's how it's spelled:)) and it made me think of the cartoon that Amy and I and Karla and Jeffrey and Stephanie would watch when we were kids. In fact we did not just watch it we also made our own props and would act it out as well and everyone wanted to be the bear or the ranger. So I got on you tube to look it up and sure enough it was there. I'm mainly posting this for my sisters benefit, but I think I will post a few more of the videos I found through out the next week or so.
4 comments:
Nice! I think you always took dibs on the ranger, and I think I always ended up as the bunny that pushed the litter out from under my bush. Now that was an awesome part!
Well I probably was the ranger, I was slightly rotund as a child.
Oh my heck! I used to watch this video ALL THE TIME!!! I loved the picking up the trash song! You and I were like twins separated at birth! Love it!
Ah- childhood.
Post a Comment