Apparently, I was not sharing enough about my highly exciting life in Ohio...like my really great place....This is it...it's lovely isn't it? Julie and I are pretty much counting the days until our lease is up. It's okay though...I do live in a nice neighborhood, which is pictured below. So, for everyone's viewing pleasure you get to see a little of the inside of my house (my bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen with three cupboards...that really isn't a joke). Also, pictured below is my life saving space heater. The heat never makes it to my room, so this heater is the most important thing in my life. Before I had it, I almost broke out my 10 degree down mummy bag and long johns. Now my room stays a cosy 68 degrees.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Apparently, I was not sharing enough about my highly exciting life in Ohio...like my really great place....This is it...it's lovely isn't it? Julie and I are pretty much counting the days until our lease is up. It's okay though...I do live in a nice neighborhood, which is pictured below. So, for everyone's viewing pleasure you get to see a little of the inside of my house (my bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen with three cupboards...that really isn't a joke). Also, pictured below is my life saving space heater. The heat never makes it to my room, so this heater is the most important thing in my life. Before I had it, I almost broke out my 10 degree down mummy bag and long johns. Now my room stays a cosy 68 degrees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love all the old brick buildings!
Lauriel
Thanks for the photos Alyssa!
Your place looks nice, I like the living room with the big ol' fireplace and mantle. Nice curtains too. Those old houses can get very cold, I'm glad you have a space heater.
No wonder you want to live in that other neighborhood, it looks very inviting! Have you been in one of the apartments yet?
see you soon,
Megan
Alyssa! This is Michelle Covert from the mission! Wow, Ohio looks beautiful! And trust me, your apartment is MUCH better than mine. We are in student housing....teal carpets. That's all I have to say. Your place has character. What are you studying? Hope all is well!
Ohio looks beautiful! You make your place sound like a dump...but really it seems so nice. I'm sure can't see all the nasty details that you can, but wow from the pictures. The school looks awesome too. Marc got accepted at Ohio State Dental...along with a few others...not sure where we will got yet, but we will keep you posted!
Carina actually made it to the adult table this year as they had one extra seat and we were one short at the kids table. I think she missed being with us!
I have two quarters left and then a year of student teaching until I finish my masters. Andrew has three years (or something like that) until he finishes his masters and has his teaching certificate.
How about you?
Lauriel
I think it looks very charming. How are you liking it?
Post a Comment