Saturday, September 22, 2007

5 Things...

Amy tagged me to do this. I really don't have anyone to "tag" after wards, so I'm already sorry that I'm stopping this chain with myself. Here goes:

5 Things I was doing 10 yrs ago:

1. Starting my senior year of high school.
2. Probably buying toilet paper to t.p someones house (that was a normal
Saturday night activity)

3. Watching my favorite band Super Deluxe perform somewhere in Seattle with my friends Laura and Amanda.
4. Staying up until five in the morning writing a paper for my UW English class because I put it off until the last minute.
5. Hanging out at my best friend Kristi's house or Josh's house (Kristi's boyfriend).

5 Things on my to-do list today:

1. Read up on Polymerase Chain Reactions, Cell Cultures, Cloning and the Cre/Lox system.
2. Vaccuum my carpet and sweep my floor.
3. Get my road bike tuned up.
4. Wash my face and brush my teeth (my least favorite part of the day).
5. Call my Granpa Al (I think that is actually going to have to wait until tomorrow)

5 songs I lyrics to:

(Pretty much every song on my I-Pod)
1. Reason's Why--Nickel Creek
2. Sunshine--Matt Costa

3. Beautiful--G. Love and Tristan Prettyman

4. Landed (and most others)--Ben Folds

5. All Guster songs


5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:

1. travel all over the world

2. invest
3. buy a bunch of outdoors equipment and hike the Appalachian Trail for three months
4. buy a house
5. go on a shopping spree/ and give my old clothes to charity :)

5 things I will never wear again: (I'm really glad Amy said her prom dress, because if I were her I would definately never wear that again either)

1. Leggings--I just don't have the right shape for it.

2. Keds--the white ones that used to be popular in the late 80's early 90's

3. Overalls--either shorts or full lengths--either way they are just about as unflattering as you can get.
4. A grungy flannel shirt and Stussy shirt that is five sizes too large/ with baggy jeans and skater shoes ( I really don't know why I ever thought I looked great in those)
5. A perm....no one should have perms...but especially when your hairs as straight as mine (they turn into half perms)

5 of my favorite toys
1. my iPod
2. my bikes
3. my snow shoes
4. my hair straightener
5. my food processor

No comments: