
First of all, just wanted to post a picture of the pretty flowers Moroni gave me for Valentine's Day. Here is a link to his blog so that you can see the other nice things he did: demifool.wordpress.com
The other, more disappointing thing, is that fact that it just keeps on snowing here. I mean, really, I don't know how much longer I can handle wearing my ugly blue snow boots everywhere, but alas, that seems to be my eternal fate in Ohio this winter. So I would say that after the snow storms we had last week, we probably had a total of 13-15 inches on the ground. 13-15 inches which never melts because it has stayed perpetually at 24 degrees the entire time. Then I woke up this morning, completely taken by surprise to this: (see picture below)!!!! Oh yes...it is in fact snowing again...and will continue to snow through tomorrow. How exciting is that? If you ask me, not very. I used to love the snow as a kid...love it. Now its mostly the cold I hate. I have been a very religious weather news watcher lately but this weekend I slacked on it. I thought I was in the clear when the last time I looked it was just supposed to be cold all week and sunny. It seemed like something I could handle. I missed the news break on incoming Ohio storms. Nine more inches here we come! Who doesn't love having two feet of crusty snow in the yard? On second thought, maybe the reason I hate snow here is that you can't build anything with it. It is too dry. You can't go down anything on it, there are no hills. It seems completely useless. Yes, I think that is why I hate it.


3 comments:
I'm sorry for you. I know all too well that horrible feeling when it just keeps on snowing. Last December I didn't think it would ever stop and it cured me of my desire to see snow - ever again!
I'm sorry for you. I know all too well that horrible feeling when it just keeps on snowing. Last December I didn't think it would ever stop and it cured me of my desire to see snow - ever again!
Tulips are by far my favorite spring flower. Did I say spring? Well, I guess we're both still stuck in the disgusting snow. Looks like you're finally coming to terms with the reality of snow! I love you!
Post a Comment