Oh my! I forgot about my bread mold project. Moroni moved it to the garage (I have no idea why). I will have to check it when I get home! This could be very very interesting.
I forgot all about the mold until last month...it ended up being a big pile of ooze in the baggie, but the bread didn't dissapear. I guess you need aerobic bacteria/mold for that. I ended up just throwing it away.
3 comments:
What have you found??? Or has "the blog" rolled out of your garage and consumed you & Morini?
Just to let you know, I put photos of the family visit. And we finally got ahold of Al & Grace - thanks for the right phone numbers, Alyssa!
Megan
Did you ever check it? I was interested...
I forgot all about the mold until last month...it ended up being a big pile of ooze in the baggie, but the bread didn't dissapear. I guess you need aerobic bacteria/mold for that. I ended up just throwing it away.
Post a Comment